These are the friends of Xo, Faith! They are other blogs worth reading. Feel free to check them out and leave them a comment or two.
- Life’s a Polyp – A personal Health Blog
- More Spoons – Aspire to Inspire
- Perfectly Ambitious – Encouraging Others
- A Life Less Physical – A Chronic Pain Blog
- Multiple Experiences – A Life With Multiple Sclerosis
- Cripple, Baby! – An Ehlers Danlos Blog
- The Disabled Diva – Chronic Illness Changes Everything
- A Southern Celiac – Food. Fashion. Fainting.
- Fibro Warriors – Living Life
- Fed up with Fatigue – Living Better with Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS
- Chronically Whole – Discovering Wholeness
- My Brain Lesion and Me – Once Upon a Dizzy Spell
- Mini2z – Journey with Me
- My Two Black Dogs – Inspiring a Happy Life
- Meshea Crysup
- The Zebra Mom
- A Chronic Voice – Articulating Lifelong Illness
- Living Grace – Life Beyond Pain
- Blooming Mindfulness – Trying to Live with Chronic Illness
- Being Fibro Mom – Thriving the Family Life with Fibro
The following two tabs change content below.
Danielle Faith is a graduate of the The University of California, Los Angeles with a Degree in Cultural Geography. She know how your location in life (race, religion, economic status, etc.,) influences how you view the world. Today, Danielle Faith is freelance writer and marketing consultant. She specializes in new media marketing and self-improvement. Not to mention, she has a knack for clarity, and over ten years of experience. Danielle has personal experience with chronic pain and illness. Danielle is a survivor and optimist as well as persistent and driven. When she puts her mind to something it gets done. When she is not writing or checking what’s new on social media, she’s listening to music and relaxing with her dog.
Latest posts by Faith (see all)
- Extraordinary Chronic Illness Stories: Celebrity Edition - September 26, 2017
- 3 Epic Ways to Reduce Stress - September 21, 2017
- The Secret of Success: GET MOTIVATED - September 5, 2017